At some point you’ll have to decide whether or not hiring an attorney is right for you. Folks face a variety of legal issues that might require a lawyer’s help. Perhaps you suffered an injury or were wrongly fired from your job or maybe you’ve been accused of committing a crime.
Anthony Gorospe discusses some common situations where assistance from a lawyer may be necessary.
- An arrest or questioning by police.
- A family issue such as divorce or child custody.
- An accident involving serious personal injury and/or property damage.
- Discrimination or harassment on the job.
- Estate planning such as drafting of a will, trust or estate plan.
Tulsa World: Tulsa Business and Legal News