Tulsa World Business Viewpoint:
By Anthony Gorospe Jul 14, 2019
In a Motorcycle wreck? 5 things you need to do…
Anthony Gorospe writes for the Tulsa World Business Viewpoint:
A four-wheeled vehicle, or a “cage” as a biker buddy calls them, caused a wreck while you’re riding. What do you do?
- First, move to a safe area if possible.
- Now that you’re in a safe area, call 911. Report the accident and any injuries.
- Gather as much information as you can at the scene. Oklahoma law mandates everyone involved in an accident to exchange insurance and driver’s license information.
- Don’t delay getting the medical treatment that you feel is necessary. Your medical decisions are just that, yours.
- File a claim with all insurance companies involved. Yes, even with your insurance.
Anthony Gorospe is a personal injury lawyer with the Gorospe Law Group personal injury law firm in Tulsa.