Tulsa World Legal Perspective:
Just had a car wreck? Here are 5 things you need to do.
Anthony Gorospe writes for the Tulsa World Legal Perspective:
So you just became one of the approximately 16,500 Americans involved in a traffic accident every day. So now what do you do?
- First, move to a safe area if possible.
- Stop, get out of your car if you can and assess the situation.
- Gather as much information as you can at the scene.
- File a claim with all insurance companies involved.
- Don’t delay in getting the medical treatment that you feel is necessary.
Most lawyers who represent injured parties from car accident do not require any payment up front but rather get paid for their legal services from insurance company proceeds at the end of the case.
Anthony Gorospe is an attorney with the Gorospe Law Group.